my baby boy,
Vincent is 20 years a week ago, how time flies.
Twenty ! although at times he can be seventy or4 seven
Here's some snapshots on the day, clowning around and
Twenty ! although at times he can be seventy or4 seven
Here's some snapshots on the day, clowning around and
with Diane
and mommy was a bit busy then to put up this post on D'DAY!
Thanks for stopping by and take time to leave me your wonderful comments, reading is always a pleasure. Wish everyone great days ahead!
and mommy was a bit busy then to put up this post on D'DAY!
Thanks for stopping by and take time to leave me your wonderful comments, reading is always a pleasure. Wish everyone great days ahead!
7 comments:
Belated Happy Birthday to Vincent!
Hmmmmm, that cake looks soooo yummy!!
Happy Birthday!! Vincent
I hope mommy got you everything you wanted, lol
I can't believe he's 20 either - Mummy is so young looking!! Happy Belated BD to Vincent!
Are you sure you're old enough to have a 20 yr old? Lol at your tea lady and fabric dying effects!
Jess W.
Belated happy birthday to Vincent.
Nice to see your son....
Vincent says : Thank you so much for the wishes
Belated Happy Birthday to Vincent... and please tell him he has a baby face (young looking). I can't believe he's already 20. If you didn't mentioned his age, I might think he's only 15. LOL
Post a Comment