Almost a month with no updates on Mary. That's how long Mary's been napping. I thought I will have a bit more time after August, but apparently not.
and a peek into my stitching while waiting, it was quiet and peaceful, wished the chair was abit more comfy..LOL
This weekend is a 5 days weekend off for me. Am taking a short break to the highlands again and hopefully, I get some stitching done , smell the flowers and sipping tea in the cool breeze.
A heavy load finally got lifted off my chest. Mom's eye surgery at last went through last Monday after months of consultation and hospital visits. The appointment this morning reported to be good. Am truly relieved.
Stole a snapshot of Mom resting after the surgery....
and a peek into my stitching while waiting, it was quiet and peaceful, wished the chair was abit more comfy..LOL 
and finally, a bit update on Mary. I have moved on to Part 3

Happy weekend everyone and on behalf of Vincent, thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
A flower for you
12 comments:
I hope you mom will get well real soon! Your stitching is lovely.
Wishing your mom a speedy recovery!
And nice teapot!
Hope your mom gets better soon!!!
Progress on Mary is looking beautiful.
I wish your mom a speedy recovery!
And enjoy your break.
Hope your mom will get well soon.
Pls take care of yourself too !
I hope your mum recovers quickly, Lillie.
LOve your Mary piece. Can't wait to see it completed!
I hope you mom will get well soon,and your stitching is lovely.
Wish your mom a speedy recovery ! Take care.
Hope you mom will recover soon. You need to take care of yourself too. I know it is pretty tiring to take care a patient.
Glad your Mom's surgery went well, Lillie. Mary looks pretty.
Thank you everyone for the well wishes for mom.
I hope your mom is up and well already. Sending thoughts and prayers for her further recovery!
Your Mary looks great. Can't wait to see it framed (?).
Post a Comment