Thursday, September 03, 2009

Prairie Schooler - Round 3

I just couldn't stay away from not doing a PS exchange, so I went in for Round 3 with Year Long PS Exchange group . My choice design, Spring Miniatures .
I combined 2 separate design from the same chart into one for this pryn pillow
Fabric : 32ct Linen. Made some color change to go with the fabric for Andrea in UK
Size : Approximately 6.5" x 3"
Mail date : 27 August and noted today that it arrived already , that is rather quick.
 
Will you have tea with my beary friends? Miniature tea set with bear design. I have shown you the back of the blue teapot and now this is the design on the front . I took the teapots designed by Cross Stitch Happy's Coffee Break chart for the front.



Both mailed on the same day.
All these are from my August stitching.



8 comments:

Emily said...

The PS piece is awesome!

Sari (saristitching) said...

What a cute pillow!

Cindy said...

Cute little pillow! Love your flower pins. I am yet to try making some :)

mainely stitching said...

I love the PS exchange you made!!!

Ranae said...

Cute PS pillow

Daffycat said...

Wonderful exchange piece!

Jeanie said...

That pillow is cute !
Beary nice tea set too :) Love your mailarts !

Aw said...

cute little beare tea set