The needlebook exchange for my partner, Radha K in the Northern state organized at NNC .
My design choice by Jean-Louis Grandsire - Miniature 23
Fabric 32ct Belfast Sand Linen
Floss , my choice colors DMC 321, 632 and blanc
I've added the year and both our initials onto the design where the originals words has been removed and added some small stitches where there are gaps in between the initials.
Front has Radha's initials.

my initials on the back
The book opens with a miniature pincushion and an elastic band on one side and on the other are 2 layers felt for parking needles 
Initial R an adaption design from the Alphabet Freebie Sal series designed by Tex and that opens to a small pocket whereby the picture of that is missing during downloading from my pc .
Foursome Christmas RR - Round 2 - mailing off date, September 7
Janet's RR theme Snowman on Red Aida. Substituted all red floss . The red heart in hat and the red Cardinal. The snowman was initially carrying a plank with the word 'cheers' where the size of it could not fit into the space, so I designed a mini tree in replacement instead
Designer : Gail Bussi, Snowy day Friends for Cheery Towels
Better Homes Cross Stitch Christmas Issue 2004
Completed and mailed on 30 August 2009
Snowman RR 2 squares
The book opens with a miniature pincushion and an elastic band on one side and on the other are 2 layers felt for parking needles 
Initial R an adaption design from the Alphabet Freebie Sal series designed by Tex and that opens to a small pocket whereby the picture of that is missing during downloading from my pc .Foursome Christmas RR - Round 2 - mailing off date, September 7
Janet's RR theme Snowman on Red Aida. Substituted all red floss . The red heart in hat and the red Cardinal. The snowman was initially carrying a plank with the word 'cheers' where the size of it could not fit into the space, so I designed a mini tree in replacement instead
Designer : Gail Bussi, Snowy day Friends for Cheery TowelsBetter Homes Cross Stitch Christmas Issue 2004
Completed and mailed on 30 August 2009
Snowman RR 2 squares
and Christmas RR Round 3 received from Janet during the August Bee meet.
Anna's Christmas RR theme - Christmas Candle. Am procrastinating a bit, the one I like to stitch is too big for the square and the one that fit the square is not to my liking. Due date October 15, so it shall take a rest while I take some time to ponder on it .
First day cover and postage on 1Malaysia issued on Merdeka's day. I managed to get the stamps on Tuesday since Monday's a public holiday.
Sorry, for that reflection there. You can see why I must get those, those cute little characters are representing the people of our nation in their respective traditional clothing.
Anna's Christmas RR theme - Christmas Candle. Am procrastinating a bit, the one I like to stitch is too big for the square and the one that fit the square is not to my liking. Due date October 15, so it shall take a rest while I take some time to ponder on it .First day cover and postage on 1Malaysia issued on Merdeka's day. I managed to get the stamps on Tuesday since Monday's a public holiday.
Sorry, for that reflection there. You can see why I must get those, those cute little characters are representing the people of our nation in their respective traditional clothing.
Thank you for visiting and for leaving me your sweet commets, appreciated it very much.
Emily, sorry I forgot to reply you in my last post, that crochet piece you mentioned is actually a 23 years old bedspread. There is a picture of in under my crochet in my Album 1 on my sidebar.
If you want a closeup, will have to wait a bit coz, its currently still covering the bed at my In-laws' home.
3 comments:
Wow! The needlebook is so lovely.
Your snowman is so cute! Thanx for stitching.
Wowza! nice stuff
Wow ..Love the needle book and the square you did for the RR.
Post a Comment