Monday, August 24, 2009

Lets talk bags among other things

I couldn't show you these purchases from Bali before. Pandanuss Straw bags are handmade and a famous local products of Bali. This is why, I had a birthday gift for Margaret W, which I think is suitable craft bag and I picked a maroon that comes lined with a draw string pouch like closure attached to the bag .One of my August stitching made into a pinkeep. Design by Anne-les-petites-croix, stitched on 32ct Linen Backing fabric with a pocketThis is one of the item that I was busy working so that I could hand delivered it to Margaret at the August Bee. Happy Birthday to you Margaret W, hoped you had a wonderful day, and a wish for another great year of stashing.


Here are the few other bags that came home with me, all selected with owners in mind.
This messenger designed suede bag is actually of a darker shade of grey for Diane
and Vincent, a wooden briefcase !
its' a wooden chest set with all its carving and that teapot is a free with Jacob's cream cracker biscuits
One more due for August still in progress, then another MA, a Sheep theme and I am done with all my commitments for year 2009, so to speak, unless I go and sign another exchange.
Mary has been resting for awhile now, there's a tiny bit more before I can called it Part 2 done. Hopefully, end of this week I am able to show some progress and gradually when my August stitching arrived its destination, I will reveal.
Till then, thank you for visiting, appreciate your comments and have a good week ahead.

5 comments:

Mylene said...

I LOVE how you finished the pinkeep!!!
And such a beautiful bag, Margaret is so lucky.

Nima said...

wow..the pinkeep looks very pretty...

wow...nice bags...i love the chess board briefcase too

Cindy said...

Love your LOVE pinkeep. Its beautiful!

Cool bags! The one with the chess board is so special.

Margaret wong said...

I love the bag and the pinkeep...they are so lovely IRL! Thanks for all the wonderful gifts, Lillie!

Jeannette StG said...

Love the bags - I like your taste, Lillie!