I took a break for some snacks after completed my squirrel.I will be having a Nonya dessert, 'Bubur Cha-Cha'( A sweet potatoes , yam and black eye beans in Coconut Milk desert ) and Fried 'Nian Gao' sandwich with Yam and Potatoes. Its gonna be sort of a lunch for me . ' Nian Gao is a sweet sticky cake that is available only during Chinese New Year. Its actually an offering to the Kitchen God just before the festivity who is believed in the olden days as to have make a report on the household activities during the year, thus the sweet cake will result in sweet words to the heavenly gods.
Floss colors : DMC 335, 906, 150, 434 and 3818
I am home today, just got back from the hospital a couple of hours ago where mom is supposed to have her eye surgery but its been re-scheduled again to September. Two more appointments is made and I am keeping my fingers crossed for no more postponement or I will have no more days off for myself to enjoy.
I hoped everyone had had a good weekend, Happy Monday wishes to all and thank you for dropping by.
7 comments:
You are right, the tree on MW looks like a tree with your colours. Very nice idea.
great idea,look beautiful.
Progress is looking beautiful!
pretty! pretty! pretty! Mary W.
Super nice photo's in other post too.
nice works, and yummy food !
wow..looks pretty.
i'm still in dilema with the choice of colours...not decided yet
What a wonderfully busy summer you've had! :D Your MW progress is beautiful.
Post a Comment