
Finally, I've got Part 2 done, so to speak, I had spent the longest time here, undecided on my colors for the 2 small motifs. I have omitted the initials for now, am saving that for later as the idea of incorporating my family's initial is kinda appeals to me but at this moment am still undecided .
I think I had enough colors already to represent the Peranakan ceramic colors, so I will play my colors from my so called palette from now on.
A peek into one stitchy item that had kept me busy working on this month, finishing only completed last Saturday. I have found some lace in my stash which I thought suited to give an illusion of a shelf for the teapot and cups. This left me together with my package for Year Long PS Exchange Round 3, the other stitching item in August.
Thank you for visiting me , I do appreciate your time in leaving me your comments very much while I'm lagging behind my blog reads, hopefully by September onwards I get more me time. School break begins already and because of the HINI scare, there will be no camp this round and staying home means that there is a possibility, the house becomes a war zone, yes, even at their age ! I forgot to add in my last post that there is one foursome RR where I received Round 3 already.
Margaret W, hoped you had had a great day and glad you like my little package.

10 comments:
that teapot is beautiful and unusual. Love the colors you are working with! Sorry, haven't ept up with you lately, because of my move and selling my house (see blog)
Hi Lillie, please do show more of those lovely crochetted placemats in the background?
Nice colours for your MW ...and good work
Really colourful MW and you really progressing very fast! Great Job :)
Your mailarts are beautiful !
Love the colors on MW too :)
Your MW looks so lovely Lilli. The colors are a perfect match to your beautiful tea set.
You did such a wonderful job on your mail art - the recipiant will be thrilled.
Lillie your progress is stunning. I love the Tea pot shelf and the other photos of your tea pot collection.
Very pretty, and even more special for me because we have the same tea set! I got mine when I was married nearly 30 years ago. These days, it's chipped and well used, but I still love it.
The MW is getting lovelier!
The teapot MA is also lovely!
Your MW looks pretty, Lillie. So does your envelope. Great job.
Post a Comment