Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Look what came in a box........

A BOMB !!! .......scare not!a wonderful surprise package that first caught my eyes, yes, a bomb but sweetly fragrant, LOL a Bath Bomb, I've never seen anything like that before. Initially, i thot it was potpourri or something...the wonderful gift came from Margaret V, USA as part of my gift for the HoE Woodland theme Exchange.

the theme exchange is a fabulous pinkeep stitched over one, her first, in addition is a pretty card and notebook which accidentally got crop off while I was resizing, when I had carefully arrange to be snap, haiz... the finger working faster than the brain this morning .Close up of the pinkeep, her first Margaret wrote and i would never know if she hasn't mentioned it.
Thank you Margaret V, for a wonderful package , appreciate it very much.

A craft bag for auntTook me two nites to crochet this bag for my aunt who recently found back her passion in crochet. She has been crocheting scarf for charity and friends and on her recent visit, i noticed she carried her WIP in a plastic bag, secretly I thot I crochet her a craft bag with a little pouch for holding crochet needles. Sorry, the photos are as such, its from my handphone as my camera battery is dead. I completed this in time before she leaves for home on Monday, leaving me no time to get new batteries.


Rose Sampler update

My progress is so slow, the tortoise crawls even faster than me. Part 7 as of last week.


Beaded purse from Bali
fully beaded, from mom on her recent trip visiting Bali .


Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone has a great day.

6 comments:

Mylene said...

A wonderful exchange package from Margaret.
The rose sampler is looking beautiful and well done on the craft bag, looks great!

Brigitte said...

What a great exchnage this was. I love the theme and I love the pinkeep you received.
Very nice crocheted bag, great idea.
Your Rose Sampler looks adorable!

Jackie said...

A Bomb !!!

Hahaha....nice gifts. loved it.

What a perfect gift for a crocheter, and that little hooks bag is simply cute.

Janet C said...

You caught the crochet bug, too?
Nice bag and great idea of a pouch to keep the hooks!
I still haven't completed the Rose Sampler yet, so you have company!
The design of the beaded purse from Bali is quite unique.

Dawn B. said...

You did great on the Craft bag. Love the beaded bags mom got you.

Nima said...

rose sampler looks beautiful....the craft bag looks great....