All mommies are given a stalk of rose and chocolate and some beauty and boutique vouchers from the hotel
Diane savouring the oysters with KLCC, the twin towers in the background
what's left...lol.......
caught another view as the restaurant's revolving... when I am not too busy with my food which i forgot to take most of what we all had from the buffet spread
the cake heavenly and i didn't even got the name of the cake
and the ginseng chicken soup..superb
that's the seafood, salad and dessert spread ....caught aunt in action
Mom and Aunt who had came down from Penang and stayed for almost a week today at my place. They had kept themselves busy shopping around town including Chinatown
lastly before we leave, I must have my coffeeA lil' birdie came by
another hush-hush project last week, I knew this design would be perfect for its new owner and had this pincushion in mind but the finishing process had me taken a step further.
A little birdie told me so (Un p'tit oiseau m'a dit..) is the name of this design by Laura Allouche. I only sitch one part of the design on a 28ct Zweigart from my stash, can't recall the actual fabric name . Floss color my choice from DMC for Barbara J whose birthday was on Thursday but my package was late because I've got the date mixedup with someone else's 11th..LOL..so, when I knew, I had no hesitation to mailed via express post that very afternoon, unfortunately for me it arrived only on the 11th for BJ !! I am not shameful to admit that in my hurry, I left out the card which apart from my wishes always include details of the design. Anyway, I am so glad that the package arrived safely.Thank you everyone for your good wishes and concern for Diane. The scar is recovering well and she is no longer covering up with long sleeve which is a good sign.
I wish you all a happy stitching week.
4 comments:
Sounds like you all had a great day. Beautiful pictures shared.
Revolving restaurant...reminds me of the one in Hongkong we went too years ago, revolving 66. I wish i had brought my camera then, it sure was a great view at night.
Have a good week.
I think i been there many years ago, cant remembered the name !
looks like all mothers were having fun and look at the food, and the cup of coffee is so tempting me to go again...
Sounds like you got the royal treatment...Congrats. Love the little bird. You are so talented in your finishing.
You seem to have spent a wonderful family day.
And I love the little birdie. It's so sweet, and the finishing is perfect, too.
Post a Comment