Friday, April 24, 2009

Woodland Exchange for Arbor Day

My woodland exchange for Arbor Day organized at HoE went to Stacy B in NJ, USA. Mailed on April 16, am surprised to find out today that it arrived in a week which normally takes about 2 weeks to travel. The postie sometimes is just amazing. I've made a pinkeep from part of a design by Tourniton, Dans de la foretThe contents that went with it include some pins that I have been toying around some weeks back with Diane when during my no stitching mood.
I mentioned in my previous post that I will be mailing out my Sweet MA, well, its still with me.
Here's a little peek. Note the postage, its a special issue featuring Engineering Excellence in National Building and postmarked with its special first day rubber stamp. I realized that the mailing out date is not due until June 10. So it will stay with me a little longer.

Shown here are some new stamps issue for the month. I failed to obtain the complete sets

7 comments:

Aw said...

LOVELY GREEn.....REFRESHING ;P

BTW: do you make the pin yourself with added beads?

Mylene said...

That looks great. You have finished it beautifully!

I just LOVE the pins. Did you make it yourself? WOW!

Siobhán said...

Beautiful exchanges!

I love the stamps, too. I used to drive the post office clerks crazy by asking for all the new stamps whenever I went in. ;)

Dawn T. said...

What a beautiful pinkeep! Your MA looks wonderful, too.:)

Ranae said...

pretty pinkeep and the pins you have been toying around are fabulous.
I always love to look at MA, it just fascinates me, it's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Lillie... I LOVED receiving your exchange. Your stitching and finishing is fabulous. I got so lucky!!! I would love to know how you made the pins... Do you think you could maybe post directions? Thank you again!

Stacy

Brigitte said...

Great choice of motif for the Woodland exchange. I love the finished pinkeep.