Friday, April 17, 2009

Good mail day!

This was delivered on Saturday morning, when I least expected it.
My sweet MA from Anastasia P , it contained a box of Jell-O, the pre-required guideline to include something sweet to go with the MA. That Jelly-O didn't get to see the light of another day, LOL, I made it our dessert that very nite, topped it with tropical fruits..its deliciously yummy. I wanted to take a photo of it but it all disappeared from the platter before I counted three.
Thanks, Anastasia for a yummy cupcake Mail Art and Jelly. Mine will leave me tomorrow for its new home.
Some fabby that came my way thru Aw FC, Thanks Aw for helping me to get those cuties.

it was so sweet of Aw FC to have sent me 4 strands of her dyed fibers that I was admiring recently on someone's blog. Ain't the color gorgeous?? and she should start her personal line of ODs.



Thank you for the Easter wishes, sorry I am behind my blog read, will try to catch up soonest, yeah..I've
tons of reasons for not being able to do so which I will not go into it and make everyone feel bad. Instead, I wish you all a very very happy weekend, me will have to attend a classroom discussion aka PTA kinda of thing at Diane's music class tomorrow. The discussions will probably be either complaints about the students, 7 girls whom might have been up to some mischievous deeds...like not practising up to their teacher's expectation, not something new, occasionally they do pull this kinda of thing or progression to the next level, which is most unlikely coz the class has yet to complete its first term.
So, while I face the verdict, everyone, have a great weekend !


8 comments:

Brigitte said...

Lillie, that is a very sweet mailart indeed, lol. If I hadn't had lunch just half an hour ago it would make my mouth water.
Whata nice fabric haul you got. Enjoy.
I hope the PTA won't be too displeasing.

Mylene said...

Beautiful Mailart recieved, Lillie and those are lovely stash too.

Hope you have wonderful weekend!

Lula said...

That is a gorgeous mail art. Must try to do one soon.

Lula x

Felicity said...

Hi Lillie,

This isn't so much a comment on what you've been stitching (I've not seen mailart before), but a long overdue 'hello'. I hope you are well and happy.

Hugs

Aw said...

glad you love it, Lillie. the MA reminds me I have 2 to go, just started mine today. Thank you for compliments on my dyed floss....thank you.

Sharon said...

What great mailart!

Jackie said...

What a nice MA, loved it. I m so envy of your gifts !

Dawn B. said...

Love the MA and the fabric. Dennis would love that color floss. He told me just the other day that he now likes Purple better then Blue. Men Go figure...LOL