The only WIP that I made progress for this week, because I was preoccupied with finishing my MA which is due for mailing in April. I think ???
A lil'peek of what I have completed with the MA for the Tea & Coffee theme. Shown partly is the MA, laid with the fabric used on the inside and 4 buttons made from the same fabric. I will have to stitch the buttons and finish it off with ribbons ? not too sure yet but I'll think of something later.

Remember the above fabrics in my February posting ? I'll give you a little peek with the smaller photo shot . Intended for the Flower theme pincushion exchange. Mailed on the 10th, of this month on express mail, I've double check and triple check with the postal department and received firm confirmation, even just now that the package has been successfully delivered the next day,the 11th, yet it has not reach my partner. Here is what I think, where my partner works, all mails has to go thru the mail room for sorting. Let's hope I am not wrong and its not another case of MIA. Until then, I will not show yet. I hope it will reach her safely and soon caused I am exhausted from the anxiety of waiting and am going insane to think of the possibility that its a case of a MIA.
The waiting and anxiety is kinda daunting. I don't think I will have the energy to make the same duplicate piece again if its indeed MIA.
All the worrying made me overlooked the fact that its the last day of school today. The first term school holidays is here and will reopens on week 12. The weather, in my terms, gone mad. Its been raining every evening for quite a while now. I hate it when it rained as I am about to finish work or in the mornings when I am going to work. What I feared came this morning, it rained so heavily, in my area ('coz the time the rain fell could be different in other areas) it started just after 7am. Thank goodness by lunch time only drizzle. . I don't think the sun came out today or maybe it did, butI was in the office. Could it be because I was stitching Rainfell ? just a silly thought.
Thank you for visiting. Appreciate your comments especially on the blouse.
Emily, I do agreed that in away it is more satisfying to be able to have something to wear for a change, LOL
Aw, I will send you a pm later. BJ, do share your experience on your shorts. I need your point of view in case, I ever attempt one..lol
Have a good weekend everyone.
4 comments:
beautiful fabrics, I like the colors of the WIP.
sometimes mail is chaotic, I hope soon to reach its destination
Lovely fabric colour you are using for the MA. Can't wait to see the finish piece.
Nice progress on the Rain project. I love the fabric you are using for your mailart.
I love the fabric and the progress.
Post a Comment