This is a quick post, I just want to share this exchange that came yesterday, specially hand delivered. I had wanted to post this yesterday, but couldn't and I am go out again soon.
This is the Flower Theme pincushion exchange with NNC and June was my partner. I received this wonderfully fabulous strawberry pincushion in floral prints, attached with a flower needlebook, design according to June's note came from the book Pretty Little Pincushions' by Susan Brill. I must get my hands on this book...lol. All I can say is, its truly fanta~bulous and thank you so much June.
The three required flower stashes from June are, a lovely piece of blue panel floral teapot and cups linen, an adorable flower wind chime kit and pretty rose pins that I have been drooling for so long crafted by June herself. I had a few of the rose pins poke into the pincushion in the first photo for a close up but apparently the photo just didn't turned out as good compared to the real thing.
Been rather busy rushing the kids to their weekend activities and also visited Education Fair and some open day this weekend around town with Vincent who wants to check out what other programme options that he might have before he made any decisions on his choice programe. Felt like I had walked for many miles since yesterday.

This is the Flower Theme pincushion exchange with NNC and June was my partner. I received this wonderfully fabulous strawberry pincushion in floral prints, attached with a flower needlebook, design according to June's note came from the book Pretty Little Pincushions' by Susan Brill. I must get my hands on this book...lol. All I can say is, its truly fanta~bulous and thank you so much June.
The three required flower stashes from June are, a lovely piece of blue panel floral teapot and cups linen, an adorable flower wind chime kit and pretty rose pins that I have been drooling for so long crafted by June herself. I had a few of the rose pins poke into the pincushion in the first photo for a close up but apparently the photo just didn't turned out as good compared to the real thing. Been rather busy rushing the kids to their weekend activities and also visited Education Fair and some open day this weekend around town with Vincent who wants to check out what other programme options that he might have before he made any decisions on his choice programe. Felt like I had walked for many miles since yesterday.
Thank you for coming by, I hope you had a wonderful Sunday.
5 comments:
That is sure a lovely exchange received Lillie.
cute exchange.
Cute, at first I thought it was an ice cream cone.
Jess.
hey, this is cute.
Very nice exchnage you recived.
Post a Comment