Monday, March 02, 2009

Tweet Tweet Mail Art

When there was a calling for signups on Mail Art Exchange at HoE , I just couldn't stay away. Planned for my January holidays stitching. Unfortunately I couldn't find a theme to stitch. Nothing came to mind, not even after going into Maria's blog except for this chart by Bent Creek. I loved unsual birds design, had always wanted to stitch this but never got around. So it became my theme. Design : Chart named Bird Seeds by Bent Creek
Birdhouse for the back is something I worked out to replace the bird seed packet that initially
I had planned for.

Sunflower design from Blue Ribbons Design
Inside the MA is lined with light brown/beige batik fabric

Finally, I saw the posting at HoE by Maria that it arrived safely just a moment ago. Whew! am so glad.


9 comments:

Nima said...

wow...MA looks fabulous

Brigitte said...

Your Bent reek birds look so cute. That's a cool envelope you made.

Mylene said...

A beautiful Mailart for your partner.

Daffycat said...

Oh, Lillie, I love this mail art! It is so happy!

Jeanie said...

Your mailarts are so fabulously pretty ! Love this one too :)

Unknown said...

What cute little birds! You did great and what a relief to see that it finally arrived safely. :)

Dawn B. said...

Leave it to you to come up with the perfect plan and execute it so very well. Great MA.

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Those birds really are cute!

Ranae said...

Oh! I just love the MA, it is sooo adorable, love the colorful little birdies