Friday, February 27, 2009

February ends

Almost done, thot I could get this done by February, forgot that its 28 days, maybe tonite then?
Floss changed on DMC 3866 and B5200 to DMC 452 and 842 respectively on the lower cake
Original colors called for was too light on my fabric. The cupcake is DMC 452 instead on B5200
My choice colors makes the entire cake looks a little purplish.....emmm...a yam flavoured cake?
Stitching the little lady with DMC 103 is like forever, but its done. Now, the umbrella on DMC 310 .

Two things worries me. Both MAs. One yet to show up the other yet to arrive after 22 days of travelling today.
Have a good weekend and thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress pictures. I love the little lady. What's the chart's name?
I hope the two pieces of mailart will arrive safely.

Unknown said...

Both pieces look great! I hope your 2 MA's arrive soon and safely.

Anonymous said...

The lady with the bird is precious, but of course it is what fits with what one needs, what one will choose! have a great weekend :)

Carmen said...

lovely pieces,i love the colors.

Dawn B. said...

Very nice progress and sorry you couldn't get it done before months end.