Friday, February 20, 2009

The progress

Everything going slow motion for the past 2 weeks, sitching only that is. Work wise, its going on the fast lane.
Brooke's October cakeEMS, Rose Sampler
Part 7 still ongoing
Crochet
Cotton Yarn by Tropics from Spain
Upper front and back done
Design : working on my instinct
Another new - started last nite
Design : LHN ~ The Rainfell
Evenweave Blue 25ct one on two


Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your weekend

9 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Great new start and I love your other projects, too. I hope your weekend is restful!

Unknown said...

I like your projects. I really need to work on my EMS rose sampler too.

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress pictures. Particularly EMS Rose Sampler - it looks wonderful already now.

Carmen said...

nice starts!, i love the colors in the brooke's october cake.

Nima said...

your WIPs look fabulous. EMS rose sampler looks gorgeous...waiting to see your finished piece

Sharon said...

Your projects look wonderful!

Dawn B. said...

Everything looks great. Hope you get more stitching time this week.

Mylene said...

Updates looking great.

Anonymous said...

your EMS rose sampler is lovely, I have this in my wip folder, I need to add this back into my rotation.

you have some lovely items