Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A fabulous Valentine exchange

From Melanie came in beautiful box . I received a beautiful pouch in pink with a butterfly cupcake applique complete with pink rose topping and a crocheted pink cupcake pincushion topped with a heart button. Plus, not forgetting a bead box. Also, personalized tags and cards by Melanie.
Closeup on the cupcake applique detailing on the pouch from Melanie. Such creativity and most lovely and yummy!

Thank you so much, Mel.

Finally, I am able to complete my posting. Been having bad network connections again since 2 weeks ago and looks like its getting worst. Most of the time I couldn't logged in or when I could I get terminated within seconds. Considered lucky to have 30 mins of browing time which is not enough to even read my mails. I will still go on my blog round when I can, I might not leave comments due to I can't and I will when I can. And should you have mails for me that I have yet to reply, I hope you understand. I will get to it soonest possibly when I could.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a good evening

6 comments:

Mylene said...

Lovely exchange received, Lillie.

Hope your network connections get fixed soon.

Carmen said...

cute exchange,.congratulations!

Ranae said...

Fabulous!!

Cindy said...

Those gifts are so lovely!
Love is in the air :)

Brigitte said...

Such a nice exchange package from Melanie. Enjoy all your goodies!

Dawn B. said...

What a nice exchnage gift you recived. I love the cupcake with the butterfly on top.