Two exchanges I signed up last year under this theme.
First, a Valentine Mail Art with Mail Art Friends for Connie R , USA. I had this heart quilt design fabric that I think goes well with my choice design by Coeur-St.Valentine from La-grille-du-vendredi





I so shamefully snatch the last photo from Connie for the little things that went and the Valentine card. I just forgot to take a photo of the card before it went away. Am so glad to know that this MA arrived on Valentine's day. Good timing for once. Unfortunately, mine hasn't come, its been some weeks of waiting already. I hoped it will come soon as I dreaded to think otherwise.
The 2nd, a Valentine exchange organized by Margaret W for NNC . I was given Melanie as my partner, a multi talented crafter. She is so good at everything that I find it hard to narrow it down to her one single interest. So, I gave her an assortment of some little things including a Strawberry scent soap and hoped that she will find good use of it all one day.My contents for this package
A heart shaped pink bathmat is a store bought
A pincushion with rose print fabric and little red satin roses all round complete with pearl pin heads is what I made. I had to steal this photo from Melanie's blog . Her picture looked much better while mine was blurry. I didn't realized until it was too late.A bookmark with a heart and rose in a little red enevelope in the Valentine's card completes my package for this exchange

Mailed on Friday, 6th February and after one week still there is no sight of my package until I had to traced the package and Melanie had to collect from the designated PO. This is one Valentine Melanie is going to remember forever.
3 comments:
Beautiful Valentine exchange for Connie and Melanie. That mailart is so cool
I had already seen and admired your envelope on Connie's blog. It looks so great!
You also sent a very lovely exchnage package to Melanie.
Wonderful, gorgeous exchanges!
Post a Comment