

Year of the Golden OX
according to the Lunar Calender for year 2009
Here's Wishing Everyone Ox-picious Year Ahead,
And
A Year of Many Golden Opportunities
GONG XI ! GONG XI !
Happy Chinese New Year
Happy Chinese New Year
(Happy Spring Festival)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Had always wanted to stitch this moo and many more from the freebies . I just needed a good execuse to get on it and looks like I am getting a whole year to remind me this year. Took me 2 days to complete this little fella. Just in time to welcome the New Year :D
Thank you for stopping by, I hope everyone will have a good weekend and a good week ahead
* * * Scheduled Publication * * *
11 comments:
Happy New Year, Lillie! That little cow plushie is sooo ADORABLE!!!
Cute moo too!
I like the cow plushie too, the colors are fabulous. I will have to go check out those freebies
Happy Chinese New Year!!
Cute moo finish!!
Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family!
Happy new year to you and your family!!
oh, the red ox look so cute cute cuuute, i love it!.
What a cute little Moo!
I love your beautiful new header - such a romantic pic!
Yes, happy Chinese new Year to you too!
Wishing you an 'ox-picious' New Year, too! LOL!!!
Happy New Year Lillie. I hope the year of the Ox is a great one for you. You've welcomed it with such lovely things that it is bound to be wonderful.
Gong Xi Fa Cai! The x-stitched cow is so cute. Did u make the red one too?? Mooooo.....*_^
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! Hope you have a great one. Love the little Golden Ox and the Cow you stitched.
Hi Lillie, thanks for the comment on the grocery bag on my blog - please could you do me a favor, and go to my blog, and click on the "follow me" sign? Thanks so much! also read my response to your comment please, cheers, jeannette
Post a Comment