I have been tagged by Lody's Creations
The idea here is to go to your 6th picture file and choose the 6th picture, and then tag 6 blogging friends.
I normally saved my older files away according to year and subjects. What is left available are some whimsical which I never saved away and the current and the not so long ago happenings. I will need to do some housekeeping soon. So, from my personal picture folder, I opened accordingly and this is what on the sixth. 

A collection of pictures and photos saved when I was testing how to download pictures from the net taught by an ex-colleague when I first wanted to blog way back in 2005 I think. Wonder why I never delete this album. The six picture, says, 'HELLO' , a good one to me for my first February posting .
The 6 names I've picked up at random are :
The 6 names I've picked up at random are :
Have fund girls.
Thank you for your visits and the wishes for the festivity.
Janet, the Red Moo is store bought. Couldn't resist it ! LOL
I wish you all a good day
2 comments:
that's a cute pic! Thanks for adding your blog on the "follow me" gadget! What does it mean to be a "Straits born?"
I was born in Indonesia and lived there till I was 5 years old - my parents took the fam. to Holland to live (because Indonesia became independent from Holl. and they were Dutch citizens). So I can't remember much from Indonesia. Because our son is teaching English in China, we spent a week with him over there and visited 4 cities - I took 500 digital pics!
I love the dishes with eggplant over there! If you have a recipe, I love to have it from you.
glad I found you, cheers, jeannette
That is a cute photo..Maybe that's why it wasn't ever deleted...LOL
Post a Comment