Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Gift

Received this wonderful Christmas package on Tuesday from Dawn. Its been some many years of friendship and many years of wonderful gifts from Dawn. In good times and in bad times, Dawn has always been there, BIG HUGS from me my friend.

Thank you so much for the wonderful goodies, the chocolates got hijacked the moment it came out of the envelope by none other person but you know who..lol....loved the finishing on the pillow, and the Christmas tree ornament is one that I had admired on your blog and its mine now....so wonderful.


Great mind thinks alike? LOL, Coincidentally, Dawn received mine on the same day. Surprisingly, we both mailed out on the same day without each other's knowing, we got to know only a few days later after mailing out.

Had shown part of the scarf before while working in progress only didn't reveal what it was. Had always wanted to crochet the scarf for you, Dawn and I hoped it will keep you warm on cold days and enjoy a good cup of tea .

Thank you for coming by and happy Christmas shopping !






8 comments:

Mylene said...

That's a beautiful pillow from Dawn.
And wow! Lovely scarf you crocheted.
Great gifts!

Dawn B. said...

I love the scarf and all the goodies. I have not updated my blog yet but plan to today. Thanks for another year of friendship.

mainely stitching said...

What a great exchange! :D And I love your scarf!

The mail art your dd created (in the previous post) is really incredible - what talent!!

Cindy said...

Thanks for stopping by, Lillie.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wishing you a Happy New Year too :D

From another Libra...

Emily said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sharon said...

Lovely gift!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous gifts! Have a Merry Christmas!

Dani - tkdchick said...

How fun that you both did that without arranging it!