Diane searched for days before finally decided on this Santa from the Christmas Ornament issue, (I didn't took note of the year), not her first selection, she wanted to stitch something that was too big to fit into the MA size....[not happy]...while stitching, she poke her fingers...[sulk]...drop her needle [grumpy]..lol
Back complete with buttons and ribbons, had to help her in lining the inside fabric and finishing. For someone who needed help from the beginning to the end, she is sure hard to please. Will she do another MA? I don't think so.LOL
On the other hand, Diane was jumping with joy when her MA came from her exchange partner, Wee Kie, only 12 years old.
Wee Kie stitched an adorable snowman and finished the back with star buttons and lace as ribbons. I was told by her mum that Wee Kie finished this MA all by herself this time.
Very well done by Wee Kie. Am impressed too.

Mail Art Friends, last and final theme for 2009 is Winter/Christmas. Coincidentally, I was given Wee Kie's mum as the person I am to stitch for...and since we do not know who we are to receive from, I planned to surprise her.
My choice of design, front by Donna Kooler, back snowman and tree a design by LHN
Finished the back with green and red ribbons, nothing fancy and below the contents that went into the MA. This MA went into the same mail for Wee Kie.
My furbaby thought I was playing with her when actually I was putting up the MAs to photograph or ...? maybe she want to be photograph?

My choice of design, front by Donna Kooler, back snowman and tree a design by LHN
Finished the back with green and red ribbons, nothing fancy and below the contents that went into the MA. This MA went into the same mail for Wee Kie.
My furbaby thought I was playing with her when actually I was putting up the MAs to photograph or ...? maybe she want to be photograph?

Thank you for your visits and your comments on *Believe*, Yes Emily, I stitched all four and completed it in one day, I didn't cook as DH did ;)
Have a good week everyone
8 comments:
Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...
Diane did a wonderful job! The MA she received is fantastic too!
Love the photo of your kitty!
Lillie
thank you very much for the surprise. In facts Diane did a good job with her first MA, the Santa is lovely. My DD is so proud to show off to my SILs when they were here last week. My eldest who dares not to take the challenge only wants to stitch MAs for aunties and she completed 2. You mean you finished 4 "Believe" in one day? Very fast, I must admit I am a slow stitcher indeed....although I do not have to cook :-) Your projects are all lovely and gorgeous. Going to be end 2009, except MAs and one LK Stamp Series, I have not much to in my stitching report card this year
Great Mailart!
WOW! Both MA's of the girls sure looks great and yours too. Great job!!
Have a good week.
Wow! What impressive skill and talent!!! Fabulous mail art :)
Diana did such a great job on her MA. All other look great as well. Love the Kitty and see we have the same issues with them...LOL
All the mail art is beautiful!
Post a Comment