Friday, November 28, 2008

My world stopped for a moment...

Two packages was waiting for me on my coffee table when I got home from work yesterday evening. One, a local mail, which I knew it was coming, the other from Mylene, it had to be my exchange from HoE, I was expecting the floss tag.

With that in mind, I opened the envelope, it was beautifully wrapped in Christmas wrapping, I read the card first, a Christmas card...... and it ends with "I hoped you have not got the magazine yet"...NOooo!!, my brain seems to scream!YES! its THE Magazine, which I have given up searching at my local news agent and bookstores!! JCS ORNAMENTS 2008 it is!! I almost went online for it. I was jumping with joy!

Next to come out of the envelope was a beautifully finished Christmas ornie, a bag of coins..(yummy chocs) which Diane had her eyes fixed on, a lovely scenery of Texel bookmark that goes into the mag immediately....marking my next Christmas ornie project. I put everything back aside for later indulgence as I need to get dinner ready, then, something snapped inside me while I was preparing dinner, its not a floss tag?? but a Christmas ornie, which I already received from Amy?.... the time stop ticking for a moment...I went back and read the Christmas card again......flabbergasted!!.... IT HAD TO BE A CHRISTMAS GIFT from Mylene!!! Wow!How can I thank you Mylene? THANKING YOU here seems so inadequate ...and I still have yet to fulfilled my PIF to you... so shameful of me.....this is indeed a surprise and you have kept it so well, not the slightest hint
Precious, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!, so much from the bottom of my heart, Mylene...its already Christmas for me, you really made my day...big hugs

LONG AWAITED NEWS, it is, the 2nd package contained the NRR that me and 5 other ladies did at ONE of our local XS board, 2 years ago...YEP! I did not typed wrongly...its been TWO YEARS since. The one that came unfortunately is not my baby....this is Margaret W's neighbourhood. Mine? ... yet to come home, soon, I hoped. Here's a peek of the NRR, sorry the photo turned out a lil'blurry. I hoped the next posting will be a better one later, after I complete my square. I am supposed to be the last person to work on this but looks like I am now in round five. I wonder if it will hold enough space for another house after me

I am sure MW is thrilled to see this..LOL, NOW, can I keep for another year? JUST KIDDIIIIG!!!! give me a couple of days to dug my house charts out and sort it out ...I've put them all away after waiting for so long (needed the space on my table),will need some time thou, like NEXT year? or should I wait for mine to come home first before I mail yours to you??...MUAHAHAHAHahahahahaaha...(my evil laughing) kidding lo!

For the record, Margaret W is no stranger to me, I am sure she knows me well enough now to know that I am only pulling her legs!! Rite, MW?

BJ, Janet, yes..do make the star, am sure both of you will make better, since both of you had the skills in quilting. Am looking foreward to your posting.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE, its another session of rehearsal for Diane tomorrow and they need to see the dress again, thank you for visiting...

9 comments:

Janet C said...

Lucky you - got early Xmas pressies! *_^

Barbara J said...

I am sure MW is very relieved. For your sanity I hope you get your NRR real soon :)

Me? Quilting skills? You gotta be joking! :D

Mylene said...

wauw, that's pretty quick and i am so happy to hear you like them all.
Please please don't worry about the PIF.
Enjoy the holidays!

mainely stitching said...

Hooray! :D

Margaret wong said...

Lillie, I know you are pulling my leg. This RR has been our joke for so long, I hope you get yours back sooooon.

Dani - tkdchick said...

How fun! Two unexpected packages!

Ranae said...

Sounds like a fabulous mail day to me.
I do hope you get the RR back real soon

Dawn B. said...

What a very nice and thoughtful gift you recived. Love the ornamnet and watta know witch one you will do from the magazine ?
Have fun with the NRR two years is a long time.

LODY said...

Great mail! It's always overwhelming to recieve stash, right? (-_-)

MW's NRR is stunning...:) Can't wait to see what you come up with. Hope your NRR will be home soon.

I'm way behind reading blogs... hope to visit a lot tonight.:) Hugs!