Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Christmas Star

With this exchange received, I have concluded all my exchanges with HOE except for one yet to receive from the Floss Tag exchange. This I mailed early on the 8th and only noted today that it has reached Melissa on the 19th. I had a hard time deciding what to stitch and its finishing and even went thru Melissa's blog over and over again and yet I couldn't nailed her favourites. I finally choose a design from Prairie Schooler and am so thrilled to know that its her favourite design. I've stitched up a patchwork star pillow to complete my finishing.
The contents that went with my Christmas ornie for Melissa

Thank you for visiting, hope you have a great day !

6 comments:

Barbara J said...

Now that's a wonderful finishing that I must give a try! Nice fabric too :)

Janet C said...

Great idea to finish the ornament as a star. Like BJ, I must also give it a try! *_^
The Santa ornie is cute and finishing is unique.

Dawn B. said...

I love the star finish..you did really good on this one. I like the little stocking too.

Nima said...

wow...beautiful finishing with the pretty fabric

Aw said...

in the mood of Xmas indeed...love the star and Santa is cute

NRR is lovely...

Ranae said...

wow! Love everything about that awesome ornie and the package put together is nice.