Meal for a lazy Sunday and lazy I was, last Sunday ;)
Fruits and veges
Dawn, you are truly a gem. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Wonder why I am not sharing my stitching this week? Am working on 2 exchanges for HoE and 1 MA, finished stitching for the MA and one for HOE, my jar for the Whimsy Jar Exchange at NNC is also filled and ready to go except I have not found a suitable box for mailing. Can't reveal all these yet. I think I have one more before year end dateline which is a personal exchange and then I am done. From November onwards, I will want to concentrate on some dues. Time really flies don' t they?

Fruits and veges
made into salad

Chicken and shrimp, Diane wanted a shrimp salad and Vincent and me the chicken, oh! DH was away by the way, otherwise, he will want a lamb....LOL
MAIL DAY from Texas
My good friend, Dawn B had told me that she will be sending me the JCS Halloween issue. It all started with our conversation on the Britty Kitty chart. When the mailman came a couple of days ago, I found that besides the magazine, Dawn had included two lovely and wonderful chart.


I was totally surprised and speechless for a few moments . I knew Dawn was working on the footprints, but never thought that she had got me that chart too. Then, the seasonal teapots are just so adorable.
Dawn, you are truly a gem. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Wonder why I am not sharing my stitching this week? Am working on 2 exchanges for HoE and 1 MA, finished stitching for the MA and one for HOE, my jar for the Whimsy Jar Exchange at NNC is also filled and ready to go except I have not found a suitable box for mailing. Can't reveal all these yet. I think I have one more before year end dateline which is a personal exchange and then I am done. From November onwards, I will want to concentrate on some dues. Time really flies don' t they?
This Sunday, I will be volunteering at one of the village community hall.
As I am ending this, its thundering and pouring outside. Thank you for visiting, have a good weekend.
7 comments:
HEALTHY DELICIOUS MEAL , u can pack into 3 bento boxes. ....:-)
I am not stitching nor knitting much lately, except for the Quaker MA..something wrong with my eyes,...feel very dry lately and tired...
Yumms! Yes, go pack them in bentos!
hmmmmm yummy!!! and i love shrimps but i should not eat much of it because of my high cholesterol.
Great goodies from Dawn. I've love that magazine too eversince i've seen one had posted and had hope it was available here on one of the internet shops but no one has.
yummy food, and very healthy too! me and hubby's been into salad lately, as in almost everyday... i'm trying to cut my rice consumption... lol
great stash from dawn.:) gotta find my copy of that mag as i wanna stitch the one on top left (in the cover).
and Lillie, were you the recipient of the "Fisherman Ring" for the granny square?
Yummy salad and great stash too :D
YUmmmmmmmmmY looking food. Wished I had the money to come for dinner. Glad you enjoyed the patterns and magazine. It was my honor to send them to you.
Post a Comment