I am so glad that this MA arrived safely. Mia had not stitched her return address and in case it got return, it will have no home to go to. Its such a lovely MA, very summery and I know I will feel dreadful if it did not made it to me but lucky me, it did! Thank you so much Mia not forgetting the pretty summary fibers.
My Halloween exchange with HoE came from Leigh D who had stitched me this adorable pin pillow that I have been admiring around some blogs on Halloween stitching. A design by La-D-Da named Smell my Feet.
It came in a box and I'm amazed to find such unexpected goodies that Leigh had so generously gave including a chart from my wish list. Thank you so much Leigh for this wonderful package.
The backing fabric for the pin pillow is ghostly, LOL, its filled with flying/floating ghost and laughing Jack-O-Lantern. So cute!
8 comments:
I am glad the exchange got to you so quick. And glad you like everything! It was a fun stitch. :)
leigh
Looks like fun in Thailand. You've been doing soo much stitching!
Jess.
Oh, I miss a few days of blog reading and just look at all the good stuff you've posted about!
Glda the MA got to you safe and sound..It's a nice one. I have been eyeballing and continplating stitching this Smell my feet one. Lucky you to have had it stitched for you.That envelope arive yet ?
More lovely mailart and that little Halloween ornament is great.
Love all those MAs you've been receiving.
I enjoyed my "tour" of Thailand. Looks like a lot of fun. I was planning to go to Thailand in November but not sure how safe it is due to the unstable political situation at the moment.
What a lovely mailart!
WOW! You have received such lovely exchanges. Enjoy!!
Post a Comment