Monday, September 22, 2008

Stitching Bloggers Birthday Club


Last Friday, I came home to find this fabulous birthday package on the table and it came from Vania in Italy.



She stitched me this absolutely gorgeous design from a French Book by Isabelle Vautier using such wonderful threads and even sent along the fabric extras for me. Vania wrote that she is worried of the delivery time since we lived sooooo far away and as such had mailed this 20 days ahead from the due date. That is so sweet and thoughtful of you, Vania.It is finished with a back pocket which is very useful. I can now hide things inside and give it a good hug as well. BIG THANK YOU to you, VANIA, I loved your gifts and appreciate everything that you've put in for me.if only you can see me grinning from ear to ear..............
Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your every visits and not forgetting to everyone who has entered for the giveaway. Its Monday, 22nd here today and the draw is this evening, you can still make it if you want to be entered for the draw. Good luck everyone.


Lene, give me a li'time, I looked up for the link, seems like I've lost it :{






7 comments:

Barbara J said...

Wah lau! That's a beauty!

Happy Birthday to you Lillie!

Mylene said...

WOW! Such a great package!!

Happy Birthday Lillie! Hope you will have a wonderful day!

staci said...

That pillow is gorgeous! The colors are really stunning, I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much!

Dawn B. said...

Very Nice gift's and only days away from the B-day...WTG.

LODY said...

Happy birthday Lillie!

You're so lucky to be the recipient of that wonderful piece, oh and those goodies will surely keep your hands busy for a while.:)

mainely stitching said...

WOW! That's the best birthday package EVER!! :D

Sharon said...

How gorgeous!