Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A conspiracy

This two ladies cooked up a conspiracy to mail me these lovely gifts. Mr Postie delivered this on Saturday and I just couldn't find enough time to blog about it until now.

I am speechless looking at all these pretty things staring back at me. It came from Jess and Barbara J(BJ). Jess came for a visit from down under and some of us are fortunate enough to have met her, one of them is Barbara J.
I just adores the red pinkeep, every stitch on a 40ct fabric is in perfection from Jess and from BJ who recently got inspired by all things Tilda, created a pretty pouch . As always, BJ does amazing needleworks and included are Anchor fibers in reds, a great addition to my red fibers collection.
Big thank you, ladies, I love every bit of it.

Now, here's a little teaser from my secret stitching project which I've completed on Sept 1. Will reveal this once it has made its way to the new home.



Thank you everyone for coming by with your comments and wishes.

Lisa, my Rose Samplers are in DMC 103, 826 and 168 on white evenweave, 103 is from the variegated range. Sorry, I am late with this reply.

Happy stitching everyone!!

6 comments:

Barbara J said...

Thank you for your kind words. Am glad you like the pouch!

mainely stitching said...

Lovely! :D

Dawn B. said...

Great gifts..4 day's till your B-Day

Anonymous said...

Am happy you like the pinkeep etc.
Jess.

Sharon said...

Very pretty gifts!

Mylene said...

Such wonderful gifts. Lucky you!!