Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The draw.......

Its the conventional way for me, mainly because my 13 years old wanted to play. So, the names are retrived at 8pm sharp (my time) listed, then folded by Diane.

Got her the green plastic container, the names are dropped into it, then she stir and stir to her hearts content and draws, only one piece and one time only, under my watchfull eye, she is not even allowed to drop that piece !!
The winner ??
"barbeeque4" = Edgar !!!



Congratulations Edgar, the roll will be coming your way soon, I will get it mail this Saturday and it will need approximately 2 weeks to travel. I will now need your addie, please email me will you?
Thank you everyone who took part.

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations to Edgar! :D

Dawn B. said...

Congrats Edgar !!!!

Ranae said...

Congrats! to Edgar
Looks like you had a wonderful mail day

Janet C said...

Congrats, Edgar.

Edgar said...

I am so excited about winning!!!

Thank you!!