Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Needleroll Giveaway



Design : Part of a bellpull freebie by Savoir Faire Vailly

Fabric : Evenweave

Floss : DMC 115 Variegated


A giveaway is what I had in mind. Would you like this? Its willing to travel to anyone as long as you love to own it. All you need to do is just leave me a comment on this post itself and if there is more than one takers, I'll put up a draw on Monday, 22nd evening, my time.

Edited : 17 October 2008
Received by Edgar
















Thank you for visiting.

16 comments:

Janet C said...

I definitely would love to have this!

Barbara J said...

Me, me, me!!! :)

Dawn B. said...

This is so awsume & would make a great addition to my smalls collection. Enter me PLEASE.

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous! What a nice 'gift' for you to help make someones day!
Count me in! Best wishes to all of you.
Vanessa in Upstate NY
butterflyjones03@yahoo.com

staci said...

Beautiful needleroll Lillie! Please include me...it would be perfect for my "collection" ;)

Edgar said...

What a gorgeous needle roll - I would love to have it!!

edgar

Ranae said...

Gorgeous needleroll. It would be the perfect start to my smalls collection. please include me

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! You've got a crowd of us who would love it!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Charlene said...

Beautiful Lillie. I would love to have it ... :) May I know the link of the Savoir Faire Vailly website.

mainely stitching said...

Oh, Lillie, it's gorgeous. But I wouldn't be able to display it as it deserves, so I won't toss my name in the draw. Just wanted to tell you it's beautiful!

Sharon said...

Me too! How lovely

Anonymous said...

Judy... said I would be very honored and thrilled to have this piece of needlework in my home. It brings much joy just looking at it Judy

Dani - tkdchick said...

I would give this a happy home, its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi again, Lillie, add me please. And thanks for doing this giveaway. That needleroll is VERY pretty, I really love the bows and lace...(note to self, make one!) :-)

Mylene said...

What a beautiful needleroll!! Please count me in...thanks.

LODY said...

i can't resist it either... lol it's very pretty lillie.:)