Big~big hugs from me to you Dawn !! Thank you for being so thoughtful with your gift. This will always have a special place in my heart.


Look! who came out of the envie to stay??? First, he took a peek out from the envie and then with one leap,
he landed himself near a pot of a leafy plant. This is what he had to say....
Hi ! I've arrived my new home and I looooved it here!! There's plenty of good food ..emmm...emmm..yummy, yummy
!psst.....lots of greens but the best of all there's lots of rain too..I've changed into my bathing suit and will be going hunting...err..opps...swimming..se' ya!
Look at the goodies that Textoad had helped to guard all the way from Texas, 2 awesome charts that Dawn picked up from my wishlist, a book of seasonal poems filled with plenty words of wisdom and a beautiful magnetic flap note book.
Look at the goodies that Textoad had helped to guard all the way from Texas, 2 awesome charts that Dawn picked up from my wishlist, a book of seasonal poems filled with plenty words of wisdom and a beautiful magnetic flap note book.
Dawn, your generosity overwhelms me, thank you so much. I appreciate everything that you have put in for me. 
Floss Tag for Jade


Floss Tag for Jade

Made this tag for Jade, a young lady at Diane's music center who just started cross-stitching no so long ago. Her birthday was last weekend.
Thank you for stopping and leaving me your comments on my last post. Oh! I've tried every way I could to see if that plastic wrapping will somehow come off on its on...LOL, yes, I poked it, squeezed it, turned it upside down, shook it and even tried to lift the folds off and its still in tact !
6 comments:
Lovely things you received there!
Still keeping us in suspense with the package from Margaret, eh?
Oh Lillie your kind words overwhelmed me. I see Textoad did his job and may he continue to do so at his new home.You are so very welcome and Happy stitching.
Forgot to say that the floss ring holder looks great as well. A clever idea putting plastic on it.
Everything is so beautiful!
What a lovely gift from Dawn! That floss tag is lovely too!
Yes, Dawn is a wonderful friend. What a beautiful job she did on the wall hanging. I'm glad that froggie is in Malaysia, I don't want him here, lol.
Very nice floss tag, pretty color and design :-)
Post a Comment