Monday, August 18, 2008

Things of the sea

Lighthouses always fascinates me. Don't know why....LOL! When I got a chance to do a sea theme mail art, I choose to stitch a lighthouse for my partner, Wendy in Johor. Received word from Wendy that the MA arrived, its a freebie design, but I just can't recalled where.

The octopus at the back is a design by Frimouses. The backstitches is something I made up to complete the back with a little rubber seahorse.

This is a very quick post. As I gotta run already. The past few weeks have been hectic, lots of running around, some long distance relatives came down too for a visit and this week is the start of a week's school holiday. Hopefully, I'll be able to blog more tomorrow.

This is for now, have a good day everyone.


6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

As always another great stitch. Love the little octopus on the back. Happy Stitching !!!!!

staci said...

I love it! Wonderful mail art Lillie!!!

Ranae said...

The mail art is fabulous, I love it.
Wendy is a very lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Very cute piece, I like sea themes as well. :-)

Mylene said...

Your Mailart looks wonderful, Lillie. Well done.
Enjoy the family visits.

Aw said...

lovely MA...may I know where did you buy the checker bias tape?