I received this fabulous needlebook from Marion H who is my Summer Quaker exchange partner at HoE. Its very summery and I just loved her finishing with 2 types of color felts combo in which she finished off with embroidery all round.She also sent along some goodies. Thank you so much, Marion for sending me such a pretty package.


Took a half day leave this morning, just to sent Diane for her extra music lesson, DH is away for a week , otherwise he will have to do it. While waiting for DD to finish and kill time, I went shopping at Jusco and managed to mail off 2 envies instead of 3, after waiting in line for half an hour or so :(
Made some progress on my WIPs , no photos yet, as I have not taken any...only of the HOE to report. Hopefully I have some time during the weekend for that. Till next week then?
Thank you for visiting, am glad to have shared with you a post on our local fruits. I guessed these fruits are either very Asian or tropical and able only to sustain a life on our hot sunny and rain only climate.
Cindy, Wendy - if only both of you are not down south, we could have a feast! yummy ! yum ! yum!
my neighbours got to savour the fruits. One of the cempedak turned bad unfortunately.
Have a very good stitching and enjoyable weekend everyone.
5 comments:
What a beautiful needle book! Love that green. :D
love the quaker...:) and of course the stash.
sigh, i miss those fruits. it's like ages since i had mangoesteen, jackfruit, nangka & durian. btw, i only eat durian whenever i go in davao as they're a lot cheaper there compare to manila.
now i really gotta eat... lol after checking out wendy's blog and yours, my tummy started gggrrrrooowwwllllinnnngggg for food!... lol
She did very good on the needle book. It is very summer looking. Look forward to seeing photos of WIP soon.
Beautiful needlebook!
as I mentioned in my blog, u r productive. ehh...I pass the Kreativ award to you again :-)
Post a Comment