The first thought that came to mind when I signed up for this exchange at HoE is the bright sunlight, then came the seas. I later became uncertain with my choice and even got BJ involved with the thread choices but somehow the calling of the sun is very strong in my head and hence, faithful to the sun, my choice of colors for the theme and finished it into a pocket thing.
This design came from one part of La-L-Da Alphabets.
Went to Ina Rem in the Netherlands on July 19th and I noted the posting today at HoE that Ina received it Whew! was kinda worried especially when my package to Dawn in Texas mailed on the 4th is still no where in sight!Thank you for coming by and leaving me your comments.
Have a good stitching week !
13 comments:
I love it - how wonderful!!! The colors, everything about it says SUMMER. Fun.
Tanya
What bright and wonderful colors!
I love the bright sunny colors. I love the pocket thing Idea as well. You are so very talented.
Lovely pocket and the colors are outstanding!
It is sunshine colours indeed and great finishing as a pocket.
I saw this on HOE - it's absolutely gorgeous Lillie.
The pocket is beautiful. Love the colors. Super job.
CJ
Those colours sure make me think of summer!
Oh!!Those are hign spirits colors!!
I feel summer!
beautiful your work!
That's a lovely pinkeep!!
That is *very* pretty, I love it! I saw your gift to Dawn on her blog, very nice :-)
Lovely and bright.
This is so pretty and the colors are gorgeous!
Post a Comment