I saw this posted at Lisa's blog recently and was admiring her creativity from a simple design made into something so fabulous looking..yes, secretly wished its for me, and imagine my surprised when this came out of an envie bearing Lisa's name. I was jumping with joy....this pinkeep came with a back pocket and a beaded fob.
Thank you so very much Lisa for this wonderful RAK.
Kreativ Blogger Award
Another surprise I received is this award from Lisa and Nik . A big thank you to both of you for selecting me as being 'Kreativ'...* blushing *
Creativity is very unique and very individual, its a way one express their feelings, ideas, love and or enjoyment. I enjoy seeing the many ways how a design are being creatively expressed. I have a long list of people with creative minds and many times I am inspired by these wonderful people and if choosing 5 only is a must, I am passing this award to the following 5 'kreativ's' :
1) Monique, inside number twenty-one
2) Babara J, Sanquine Stitcher
3) Cindy, Stitching Corner
4) Aury, Acera del bordado
5) Brooke, Brooke's Books Blog
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Progress of Music & Books which I should have got it completed, if only................

I had not divert my attention to this and was so determined to finished it as well.
Lizzie Kate design made into floss tag, below is the back

I am having Internet problems again, moving around is extremely slow, pardon my almost non-existence comments in your blog. For the time being, I have to alternate my rounds. 'sigh'
Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visits very much!
I wish all of you a good and productive weekend.
Thank you so very much Lisa for this wonderful RAK.

Kreativ Blogger Award
Another surprise I received is this award from Lisa and Nik . A big thank you to both of you for selecting me as being 'Kreativ'...* blushing *Creativity is very unique and very individual, its a way one express their feelings, ideas, love and or enjoyment. I enjoy seeing the many ways how a design are being creatively expressed. I have a long list of people with creative minds and many times I am inspired by these wonderful people and if choosing 5 only is a must, I am passing this award to the following 5 'kreativ's' :
1) Monique, inside number twenty-one
2) Babara J, Sanquine Stitcher
3) Cindy, Stitching Corner
4) Aury, Acera del bordado
5) Brooke, Brooke's Books Blog
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Progress of Music & Books which I should have got it completed, if only................

I had not divert my attention to this and was so determined to finished it as well.
Lizzie Kate design made into floss tag, below is the back
I am having Internet problems again, moving around is extremely slow, pardon my almost non-existence comments in your blog. For the time being, I have to alternate my rounds. 'sigh'
Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visits very much!
I wish all of you a good and productive weekend.
8 comments:
Lovely stitching! And enjoy your beautiful RAK!!
Thank for the vote! What a great RAK and your little floss tag is VERY cute :)
The RAK is gorgeous! Your floss tag turned out great, as always your stitching is lovely. :) Congratulations on your award also!
Lillie, just to let you know that I've nominated you for a blog award over on my blog ^.^
Books and music is looking good.
What a cute floss tag!!! Congrats!
Thank you for nominating me, Lillie. I feel really honoured :)
So glad you like the RAK, the floss tag is so cute. Music & Books looks lovely :-)
Pretty wip and a great RAK!
Post a Comment