So named as BJ puts it, its a needlewomen's agreement between BJ, Margaret, June and me.
This fabulous box came from BJ on Wednesday , the first to arrived. As always, BJ's finishing is superb! Perfectly stitched and perfectly finished and it came with extra goodies.
Bj had picked a design by Brenda Keyes (Traditional Sampler Book) for me. Every stitch is so neat and even on 32ct belfast.
My wonderful treasures in the box.

Thank you so very much BJ! I loved it to bits.
Thank you everyone for dropping by, I hoped all of you will have a lovely weekend with good stitching time.
This fabulous box came from BJ on Wednesday , the first to arrived. As always, BJ's finishing is superb! Perfectly stitched and perfectly finished and it came with extra goodies.
Bj had picked a design by Brenda Keyes (Traditional Sampler Book) for me. Every stitch is so neat and even on 32ct belfast.
My wonderful treasures in the box.

Thank you so very much BJ! I loved it to bits.
Thank you everyone for dropping by, I hoped all of you will have a lovely weekend with good stitching time.
8 comments:
Most welcome Lillie! Glad you liked it :)
What a beautiful box, I'd definatly be thrilled to get something like that!
wow !!! what a very nice gift.
That's a beautiful gift!
What a beautiful gift for a beautiful lady! :-)
Very lovely indeed! :o)
Hi Lillie! I have a surprise for you at my blog! Check it out!
BTW, that box is lovely!
Nik
How gorgeous!
Post a Comment