A freebie by Waxing Moon for Jamis's birthday on the 21st and who officially went into retirement from her Japanese firm due to age limits. Will she continue to work? she is after all only forty something! Maybe some simple pleasures? my reason for choosing this design and I had so many finishing ideas for this, a pinkeep, a floss tag, a hanging ornie and its hard to decide. I thought I gave her something she'll be able to display in her living room and finished it into this......what would you call this? ? I had no idea!!...LOL.....I need no frame work on this, it is already good for display ;)
Currently work in progress, Hearts Entwined designed by Gail Bussi The Longest wait............
This is the longest mail ever to reach Dawn in Texas. We been mailing to each other like for ages and it has never been this long. Mailed on the 4th and only arrived yesterday. I was about to give up hopes of it ever to surface. I wanted to give something for Chris and Nicky (necklaces) and there is something for mommy too. Glad that the worrying part is finally over and I guessed both Dawn and me did the happy dance ;P
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visits very much!
Special thanks to Lene for naming me for this award. This is a great honor for someone who is not pc savvy and there are so many beautiful and amazing blogs out there. Who shall I name in return for this ?
YOU !Yes! you are my receipient for this award.
3 comments:
Lovely retirement gift for your frined! Your WIP is just so pretty I look forward to seeing more! What a beautiful parcel of goodies for Dawn
The Waxing moon one is great. Your finishing was even better. I will have to find that pattern. Look at the photo you took of the envy and the one I toook. If I didn't know better I would say one of us stoll the others photo. LOL that's funny. The WIP is looking great. Happy Stitching my Friend.
Thats a lovely retirement gift for your friend. (Maybe I should live in Japan, lol).The red ribbon is gorgeous and elegant. I've seen Bussi designs and they are very pretty with their pastels. Congrats on your award!
Post a Comment