Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Summer House

came from Melissa for the HOE's LHN Design Exchange. Melissa stitched me this pretty floss tag and it came with bobbins. It sure came in handy. Now, I'll have no worries where to keep my extra threads. Thanks Melissa.



Music and books, LHN . My latest WIP, I am amazed that its such an easy chart to stitch and am stitching a double simultaneously, tell you why later......wonder why my photos seems to be blurry lately....is it the lighting? but it was good before from the same spot ?


Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments on the floss ring, I am very happy that it turned out perfectly at my first try.

Nima, welcome back!!! where have you been all these while?missed you.

7 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Great job!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely floss tag to receive!

Your wip is looking good.

As for your photos, sometimes my picutres look a bit blurry when the battery runs low, the camera seems to have a hard time focusing.

Also your whites seem a little blown out (too white!). Try being a little further away and zooming in so the flash dosen't bounce off of the fabric. Or if you can adjust your exposure take it down a little.

Mylene said...

Cute floss ring tag. Good start on the LHN project.

Aw said...

Lillie, you have many pretty ornaments and WIPs on the way too...
thank you for dropping by my blog, happy stitching.

staci said...

You've received a very cute tag! And well done on the one you made too!!!

Hazel said...

Nice start and well done on your own floss tag. I need to get some bigger eyelets. xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the LHN floss tag from Melissa! I love LHN designs, I even use their motifs for tiny projects...love those glasses on the books. :-)