Am so inspired by Staci's floss ring that I just had to make one myself. I went searching for the eyelet tool and bought the eyelet puncher 2 weeks ago. With my new toy to play, I stitched up a Quaker Animal, a freebie by Aury for my first floss ring holder.June's update on Garden Fairies, last month was a very slow progress.
I finally waited out in queue of about 70 people at the PO last Friday and mailed out my packages. Its has yet to arrive its repective destinations and so I will not go into it for now. Last weekend, we celebrated my FIL's 78th birthday with about 70 guests comprising of immediate family members and close friends.
Since my last posting, I have finished
~ Sea theme MA ready for mailing
~ Finishing for my 3rd PIF, now I need to look for the extra before mailing
~ Finishing for my Summer Quaker Exchange at HOE
~ Finishing of the Animal Quaker.
In progress are Summer theme MA and LHN design MA, am also stitching Brooke's July Cake and 2 other pieces.
Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving me your comments.
12 comments:
Congratulations on the floss tag! Staci IS very inspiring :) Mine is in progress :p
Beautiful Lillie. Love the idea for the floss ring. Would love to try it to keep my floss. Your Garden Fairies look great. Looking forward for your next installment :)
Conratulations you did a great job on your first floss ring!
Sheep! Great floss ring!
I omitted my June's Garden Fairies photo too...ok, will put up before July ends. You can buy different shapes of eyelets eg. hearts, flowers with different colours. I bought mine from CraftHaven in One Utama Shopping Complex. In facts I have 2 punchers, one from normal stationery shop, another one from Elitronics (Kelvin, Bernina's dealer at Subang).
Your floss ring is so great! Congratulations!! Aren't Aury's designs cool? :)
Now, this is something I must try!
Cute floss tag! Your wip looks great too.
Anouther truely great finish. I still haven't had time to do the tape messure and you show this....lol
What a cute floss ring tag!
Oh, I can see why you wanted to buy the eyelet tool.
Jess.
Another great way to show off stitching, and practical too. :-)
Post a Comment