Monday, June 30, 2008

HoE Little House Needleworks Design Exchange

I made a needleroll from my LHN design exchange and this went to Staci.
Glad you like the needleroll Staci!

This is my second exchange for Staci, the first was a pinkeep and coincidently I stitched Berries, a LHN design. Stole this photo from Staci's blog, she put the two exchanges together from me ;)

Another long long unfinish item came out of the closet last weekend and now its almost done . Pearl had waited for 3 years .....well almost to own this. I am running out of yarns, the sleeve will be short, very....I'll post photo of this when its done, hmmm.....maybe with Pearl as the model ? Diane will definitely not model for me, not anymore.

Yarns : From my stash, Sidar 50g

55% nylon 45% acrylic...good for our weather in an air condition room but not for winter, maybe early spring is still ok



Thank you for your visits, I really appreciate that you take time to stop by and to leave me your sweet comments .


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty exchanges! I didn't know you crocheted also...that's a lovely sweater, Lillie.

Carol said...

Fantastic exchange!

Biblo said...

Lovely exchange and a cute crochet top. Must show us on the Model!!

mainely stitching said...

Wow, that crocheted top is stunning! And I love your needleroll.

Dawn B. said...

Love the exchange stuff you did and the Sidar 50g is great too. You are much more talented the I.

Janet C said...

Needleroll and crochet top very pretty.

Elizabeth Braun said...

You have some lovely things here. I don't think I would dare sent mail air in the post though. I think the postal service here would complain and not be very careful with it, but you have displayed some lovely pieces.=)

SandraRee said...

Beautiful exchange! Pretty sweater top also!

Mylene said...

I just love your needleroll finsih!
Well done!

staci said...

Thanks again Lillie for my wonderful exchange(s)!!!

Sharon said...

Wow - there is no end to your amazing talents!!! Beautiful exchanges... :) I just love the color of your crochet - it's going to be magnificent!

Anonymous said...

wow...what a beautiful finish....

you have done lots of stitching in last 6 months when i was away from online...