Isn't this a 'WOW' ? It came by express mail and just before lunch. Stitched on a 11cm Aida Band and made into an enevelope for Mail Art came from Aw, my homeland. Its such an ingenious idea, Aw. Loved it! Aw had choosed RED as per my request.
The enevelope is closed with ribbons and eyelets and idea wrote Aw came from her DD, amazing creativity at such young age. The goodies that came in are all in reds too.. the heart fabric are of the same material used to laid the inside of the MA. Thank you for a wonderful MA and goodies.
This is my ' something new' my first pouch. Size approximately 10.5cm x 13.5cm. Stitched design a freebie by With My Needle :Les Cygnes A La Fleur. Its a small pouch and just nice for a handphone .
7 comments:
Lovely MA! And the pouch is a cutesy! :)
What a lovely MA and goodies! Your pouch is also very nice. :D
Your pouch is lovely! You've received a wonderful mailart, isn't it just great to receive this kind of mail? I haven't stitch MA for a long time and I really miss it, I must find time to stitch one this summer :)
What a lovely MA from Aw. And her DD came up with the closing idea? Wow!!
And that's a cute pouch..
Lovely mail art and EMS is looking good too!
Great MA and I love the little pouch.
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment