My Bird Theme MA came from Janien in Belgium. This came last week and I was unable to put up this posting. In fact, I was like disappeared from the surface of earth for a while when my office lost all phones related communication to cable theft last week. When we finally got out phone lines back, the phone company messed up the internet connections leaving us all with no internet services until today.
The back of the MA....the photo shows all, that Janien has put a lot of stitching hours into it and my goodies that came with the MA..its one of the heaviest I've ever received in an MA. The bar of chocolate is yummy and opps...a blue floss is left out from the photo. So sorry Janien. Its a lovely blue DMC floss.EMS - Rose Sampler update.
My progress of the sampler as at 9th June. No new progress since...am I a bad SAL?

Thank you everyone for visiting and leaving me your wonderful comments. I am happy to have put up the tape measure tutorial and hoped its an easy one to follow. I feel like ages too since I last went on my blog rounds and will need time to catch up and I have something new to post...I'll do that a lil'later.

5 comments:
That's a wonderful MA all the way from Belgium!!
Lillie, I have to confess I am a worse SAL, especially with the Garden Fairies & LD Mystery Sampler . Both are not touched ...I am rushing with all my wee hours gone for freelance work until I have to reject some of them as I really could not beat the deadline by end June (accounting/audit/tax peak period). I could only steal my time while cycling my stationed-bike, doing my knitting. :-) Hope to catch up after this month, as with or without any stitches, I have to put up my progress too. I missed it last week, coz my home PC acted up most of the nights. Really wanna catch up with my xs, yet some potential customer(s) rather pay fine and wait for me to do freelance for them next month. May be this makes me into stash shopping more & more....:-) bad excuse
What a lovely bird mailart! You've been lucky to receive mailarts lately :) Your rose sampler looks very pretty!
This is looking great.
Like most, I saved all the parts to do 'someday', lol. Your part 1 looks beautiful! Congrats on all the mailart, its a great art form. :-)
Post a Comment