Friday, June 13, 2008

Another package in the mail

Another package came from Babara J yesterday.
Its our little barter trade we made for the DMC 111 in exchange for Carrie's threads.










My little something for Barbara that went with my floss for her is a simple flower alphabet B finished into a fob. The design is from one of the Cross Stitching magazine.

I had to steal the fob photo from Babara's blog ;P


Y I want to thank everyone who had left comments on the tape tutorial and for your visits .

. Have a good weekend everyone and a good stitching progress.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how your Old Sampler turned out.
Jess.

mainely stitching said...

Oh my goodness, isn't that beautiful! And those threads are stunning!

Daffycat said...

Darling fob and those threads are so delicious!

Biblo said...

Love those thread's colours... and a lovely fob!

Mylene said...

A lovely package Lillie! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Another sweet finish.. you are such an inspiration! Thanks much for the great tape measure cover tutorial :)

Ranae said...

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting me.
I had such a fun time browsing your blog. You have many beautiful stitched pieces.
I love the Old Sampler, the colours are awesome.
Good Luck on my give away.
It's a fun way to reduce my stash,that I probably will never get around to stitching.
I will add you to my GR

Chiloe said...

Waow!!!I'm jealous: those threads are soooooooooooo beautiful !!!!

Sharon said...

Cute fob and the threads are lovely. Thanks for the tape measure tutorial!

Dawn B. said...

Love the floss colors and the little ornament.