Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Needlebook for HoE exchange

Made a needlebook from the freebie design by Ayoko, Windy Willow, changing the original colors from blue to lavender stitched on a 28ct linen for my partner Sally S. for the Hooked on Exchanging, Freebie Design theme.


Top photo shows the back and the next photo, inside of the needlebook
Received news that it arrived Sally on Saturday.


Thanks for visiting me and leaving your wonderful comments that I appreciate so much. I wanted to put up my monthly SAL progress photo together with this but found that I've left the camera cable at home. I've started something small on my trip and sadly made no progress on my EMS Rose sampler. I guessed the alphabets was putting me off, don't know why.




4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Very nice

mainely stitching said...

That's such a lovely pinkeep! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty needlebook!

Mylene said...

Lovely needlebook. Well done!!