

I've mailed 2 out of my 4 PIFs. After weeks and months of pondering...LOL.... I've decided that I will not do similar pieces or design for all my PIFs. Am currently working on my 3rd piece . I will reveal individually why or how I made my choice and hopefully accepted by my receipients.
Next, twice a month SAL progress of my Garden Fairies with Aw
I did not work much on this as I decided to work on the backstitches on the section that is done.Why ? my fear that if I leave the back stitches for last, I might never get it done! LOL. Its tedious and I never like doing back stitches especially more that need to color change and with metallics threads.
9 comments:
I love your pinkeeper. It's so delicate and elegant.
You're making great progress on your Garden Fairies. Look forward to more update from you.
I love the garden pice. The pin keep you made is very nice as well.
Your monthly SAL is looking great! And what a lovely PIF!!
Beautiful pinkeep, and how lucky for Joanne to get a 'matching' set!
lovely pinkeep. I did not have progress report for the Garden Fairy, but will post the pic later, as I want to make up the lost hour of stitching during past one week. It is good to have this SAL at least make myself move
Lovely pif and your sal looks great!
Lillie, your pinkeep is very gorgeous!
I love the linen colour very much and the design goes well with the linen colour!
Your pieces are always so beautiful!
Thos fairies are lovely - the colors so dainty. Looks like a lot of intricate stitching there - enjoy!
Tanya
I just love your pinkeep!! So beautifully finished.
WIP is coming along great.
Post a Comment