For Lisa arrived last week. My handmade item is a tape measure, now you know why I made the first one. My choice for Lisa is lacy things in earthy tones. If I remember correctly, it falls under her favourites. (and I had to pinch the tape measure photo from Lisa's blog for mine..LOL)
I finished Part 9, the final installament for the Old Sampler. Completed my LHN theme exchange during the weekend and only managed 2 stumpwork berries and am now working on my Rose Sampler Part 4 . My 3rd PIF is still in progress and the on my to do list are :
1) Sea/Summer theme MA at Mail Art Friends
2) Quaker theme exchange at Hooked on Exchange
3) 3 personal exchanges and some birthday gifts
Oh ! I've started something new...unfortunately no photos because the camera batteries went dead and I'm at the moment too lazy to make stops on my way home to get new ones...its been raining daily here and I've been feeling feverish on and off for days.
As of Monday, school reopens..whew! no more worries what they are up to at home while I'm at work..LOL and I had some good mail day since Monday. Pictures need no words, so looks like I will have to make a trip to the store .
Thanks for visiting me and for your time to comment.
7 comments:
Lillie, it's absolutely beautiful!!
Great finishing, Lillie!
I'm looking forward to see your completed Old Sampler.
Wonderful tape measure pressie! That was a nice PIF!
I hope you are feeling better soon!
WOW! Another great creation. You sure been busy with different finishing techniques lately. Wish i have the time too...
Oh well, do hope you feel much much better today.
That's beautiful, I love that colour and your finishing is pretty!
Very pretty PIF!
Wow!So am i i´d like to attend PIF,totally :( im live Slovacia.Hugs:Lidia
Post a Comment