Monday, June 02, 2008

Freebie Design Exchange

This wonderful beauty was waiting for me when I got home from my Malacca trip. It came on Friday, luckily DS was home. I had left on Thursday evening for my MIL home for our early departure on Friday morning .


Another HoE's, it came from Brigitte in Germany. Brigitte made me this lovely heart shape pinkeep with a back pocket and in it came a silver stork scissor tided with a pink ribbon. The design is a freebie by Tournicoton and yes, I do love her designs.It did not just stop there, look at all the goodies that came with it!! Thank you so much, Brigitte!

I loved this design, its one design that I've been saving for some day but never got to stitch and now you have made it for me. Not in the photo is a bar of Chocolate, Luflee-Milka by Kraft which feels soft must be from the travelling and goes into the fridge.

While in Malacca, I found this An Yang, a local LNS, thanks to Aw and I managed to get DMC 111 for Barbara J. I was curious of this An Yang that I've heard from time to time because of its beaded shoe designs but looks like they are running out of stocks and don't bother to stock up, the one staff who was attending me was too eager to put away the charts as if I am going to steal it without any offer of getting it duplicate nor any explanation given leaving me wondering why the charts goes back to the folder. On my inquiring only she tells me that its their 'shop copy' 'sigh'

8 comments:

Barbara J said...

Lovely exchange and thank you for getting the threads for me. And all the way from Malacca too :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely heart :) Nice homepages!

Sachiko said...

Lovely,lovely exchange!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely gift!Very pretty pinkeep. Shop owners/workers have odd behavior at times, not sure why, lol.

mainely stitching said...

That is such a pretty project!!

Daffycat said...

Lovely exchange you received!

Mylene said...

Lovely exchange received. Enjoy!!

Dawn B. said...

Lovely exchnage pice you recived. Hope you enjoy.