Friday, May 23, 2008

Sneak Preview

Its McD for breakfast this morning with DS on the way to his college and I took the coffee back with me to the office..well, its still 3/4 full and its paid for.....lol


I've finished off a couple of items, 2 PIF out of my 4, 2 MAs and something else..shhh...no revealing yet. Here's a lil'sneak preview into some of my finishes mainly for exchanges. Only 2 left awaiting time for mailing.








Trying not to reveal too much and I overdo it, LOL...there's 2 items here

Progress of my Old Sampler, Part 6 & 7.
As of this posting, I've actually completed Part 8, last nite.


Thank you for your lovely comments on the tape measurement.
Dawn, am working on a tutorial for the tape and I'll put up soonest.
Thanks Monique, for your comments on the beaded lace.

Have a good stitching weekend everyone.

7 comments:

Mylene said...

Hi Lillie, i am sure your PIF's finishes are great. Lucky recipients!
SAL is looking beautiful.

Have a lovely weekend.

Lennu said...

Beautiful stitching again! Lovely photos. The tape measure is wonderful too, congratulations!!

mainely stitching said...

Your sneak-peek pics are a delightful tease. Cannot wait to see the whole projects revealed!

staci said...

Can't wait to see those gorgeous finishes!!!

Dawn B. said...

I like the sneek peek. The WIP looks like it's comming along great. Happy stitching

Sharon said...

Your sampler is looking gorgeous and I can't wait to see your finished projects.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, do I see mine there? LOL I'm anxiously awaiting, and will let you know. I've saved the Old World sampler to stitch 'someday'. Beautiful work so far. Lisa :-)