
Rose Sampler Part 3, a slow progress on this

Started something new, this is my Apple from the French Country III, my gift from Gwen L. Stitched this on 18ct and DMC 115 variegated.

Turkish Delights and a Pashmina shawl in the color of redwine from Mom who just got back from a trip to Turkey a couple of days ago. A package of apple tea was ripped open by my little missy who couldn't wait to get a taste of it (which is very sour by the way) but wouldn't touch this nutty box, lol


Turkish Delights and a Pashmina shawl in the color of redwine from Mom who just got back from a trip to Turkey a couple of days ago. A package of apple tea was ripped open by my little missy who couldn't wait to get a taste of it (which is very sour by the way) but wouldn't touch this nutty box, lol

Thanks for coming by and leaving me your comments everyone, your words are my souce of inspiration especially at this time when the network connections is still not behaving and my keyboard gave up on me too, the caps lock just refused to lock..... its time I get a new one..yay...lol..... I could still get cutoff without warning or simply can't post what I've intended. Sad to say that my blog visiting will be slow. I will try to get as much coverage as I can while I can ;)

9 comments:
lovely rose EMS sampler ;)
and the red work,is always so pretty.
Slow but steady progress on the EMS RS :) Coming along nicely.
Love that French Apple design too ... :)
A bad Internet connection is just the pits. I hope yours will improve!
Love the goodies, and your stitching, too. ;)
Lillie, thank you for dropping by with compliments.
Your EMS Rose Sampler turns out nicely.
The sampler is looking great & good start on the french apple.
Sorry to hear about the connection. Hope it'll be fix soon.
Slow progress is better then no progress..Everything is looking great. You can have that sour stuff I'm OUT. Happy stitching.
Your wip's are very nice...keep up the good work on the big EMS one :)
And computer/connection troubles can be so frustrating!!!
Sounds like my week, very slow. I like your rose sampler. I'm still working on part 3, I hope to get it finished before the end of the month. :)
Your berries pinkeep is so adorable Lillie.
Aren't those French Country samplers fun to stitch? I did the pumpkin a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Rose Sampler is lovely!!
Post a Comment