Wednesday, April 09, 2008

HoE Pinkeep

Had some frustrating moments trying to log in since last week, this week, its either no connections or when there is, I am only connected like for less than 5 mins and I was in the mist of reading and visiting blogs...grrrrr....This will be a quick post before the net shut down on me again.

My Hooked on Exchanging Pinkeep for Staci. Design - Berries , LHN made the changed the floss colors, glad Staci like it, was worried that my choice of flosses could be too strong. I choose a beige chiffon and coffee colored ribbons for the edging and added in with tiny creamy yellow ribbons flowers .
Below, roses fabric for the backing
Yellowish and white pinheads pin with the creamy yellow ribbon roses and some little extras








Hope to see you soon, thank you for coming by.

11 comments:

mainely stitching said...

This came out beautifully! I love your colors!

Aw said...

very sweet color...beautiful FO

Dawn T. said...

It's gorgeous!

Dawn B. said...

Very nice but sorry you are having issues with IP still.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful pinkeep!

Mylene said...

Your pinkeep turned out great. I love it!!

Janet C said...

Sooo...cantik! ;)

Sachiko said...

Lovely!!! Ribbons and back fabric are very gorgeous!!!

Sharon said...

It's beautiful!

Carol said...

Congratulations on receiving the lovely exchange!

Carol R said...

What a pretty pinkeep